Shelters Direct can provide you with a high-quality pre-engineered steel canopy for controlling access control at entrance gates for a variety of facilities. Typical uses may include ID Checks, Truck Inspection Areas, and access control of traffic. Our canopies have been used in many government facilities including; The Department of Defense, municipalities, and Fortune 500 secure facilities.
We can meet the requirements of the Anti-Terrorism / Force Protection requirements in UFC 4-022-01, Entry Control Facilities / Access Control Points.
A variety of designs are available with many different aesthetic looks to meet your requirements.
- Access Control Point Canopy
- Military Entrance Canopy
- Vehicle & Truck Inspection Canopy
- Perimeter Security Canopy
- Toll Booth Plaza Canopy
- Overhead Metal Canopy
- Entry Control Point Canopy
- ID Check Canopy
Some key features of Access Control Point Canopies include:
- Decorative columns
- Standard “straight” fascia or molded and more architecturally pleasing styles
- Flat roof or standing seam hip/gable roof styles
- Wood or steel trusses
- Internal or external watertight roof drains
- Flush mount or surface mount lighting
All canopies come standard with a set of Professional Engineer (PE) stamped and sealed drawings. Each canopy is included with a detailed footer design and we even ship you the anchor bolts ahead of time. Not sure about installation… No Problem!! We offer competitive pricing for the installation of each canopy we sell.
If you are looking to upgrade your access control or simply need a canopy for a new project give us a chance to earn your business! 800-393-9400